What’s Cooking This Weekend?
This July 4th holiday weekend is perhaps the biggest grilling weekend of the year. Are you pulling out your charcoal and your tongs? Are you headed to the park with a picnic blanket and some potato salad? Or are you staying indoors where it’s cool? Tell us what you’re cooking — we’re looking for some fresh weekend inspiration!
Here’s a look back at a few of our most popular posts from the past week, too.
• Whoops — turns out that unicorn meat cannot infringe on Pork Board trademarks, even if it is a fantasy.
• Six all-natural breath fresheners, for post-picnic and burgers with onions.
• A review of scrubbing gloves for your produce.
• Is this the prettiest lunchbox you’ve ever seen?
• A good resource for buying beer online.
Happy holiday weekend!