What’s Cooking This Weekend? Weekend of June 19-20, 2010
What’s cooking this weekend, folks? Are you languishing in the heat, looking for an icy popsicle? We are; we can hardly wait, in fact, to try Liz’s Campari pops. What else are you cooking? Crisp salads? Grilled chicken? Quick stir-fries? Something for Dad, for Father’s Day? Tell us all about it, and take a look at a few posts you may have missed from this past week.
• Colorful ice cream makers from Cuisinart.
• Fascinating rice flour polenta from Brazil.
• How to make your own cupcake wrappers.
• Brian decorates his kitchen.
• A gooey strawberry tarte Tatin.
• Doodle on a coffee cup for Dad.
Happy weekend, and happy cooking!
(Image: Liz Vidyarthi)