What’s Cooking This Weekend?
What will be on your dinner table this weekend? Do you have any plans for a big Sunday supper, or a Saturday evening dinner by candlelight? Any big cooking ambitions? Or just simple spring food? We are tending towards the latter, especially since we have leftovers to eat this weekend. What about you?
Also, here are a few posts you may have missed from the past week!
• Can you help me find a cheaper alternative to this bright dishware?
• How to quick-roast vegetables under the broiler.
• Beautiful terra cotta mixing bowls.
• A revised version of Mark Bittman’s classic book.
• Lovely kitchens made for entertaining.
• A dream dinner party under the stars.
• Best recipes to make in a cast iron skillet.
And don’t forget: We have more Weekend Snack guest posts coming up this weekend. Stay tuned!
(Image: Faith Durand)