What’s Cooking This Weekend?
What’s cooking this weekend? Is your kitchen freshly Cured and clean? Are you making spring-ish food? Passover starts next week, and Easter is next weekend; do you have holiday cooking or baking to do? Tell us what you’re cooking, and take a look at a few posts from the past week that you may have missed.
• A trick to help you know if your baking powder or soda has expired.
• Sand your butcher block to look like new!
• A beautiful cherry blossom picnic!
• How to make your own custom cookie cutters.
• A lovely way to organize the pantry.
• Farmers market treats: Tangelos.
• A very pretty pie pan.
• We just love this big, glamorous kitchen!
• A mysterious clay pot.
• Congratulations – you’ve graduated from the Spring 2010 Kitchen Cure!
Have a happy weekend!
(Image: Vanessa Jeschke from Vanessa’s New Oakland Digs)