Happy weekend! What's cooking? Are you making a pie for Pi Day? Are you enjoying fresh spring weather, and looking forward to spring foods? Tell us what you're cooking this weekend, and take a look at some of the recipes and other good things we posted this week. From chard risotto to vegan cupcakes to pasta casserole, we bet you'll find something good in here.
The lovely, lovely photo above is from the Etsy seller mailelani, and is available in her shop.
Here's a look back at a few good posts from the past week.
• You're halfway through the Kitchen Cure! This week's assignment: Deep-clean, and choose a special project.
• Some things to cook this weekend: Hainanese chicken with rice, free-form pasta casserole (or "trasherole" as one commenter put it!), vegan chocolate ginger orange cupcakes, cheddar waffles, and red pepper sausage and chard risotto.
• Having a dinner party? Try a buffet bar!
• Tips for finding a high-quality, affordable chef's knife.
• A wine dinner tribute to Rose Gray.
Have a wonderful weekend, and happy cooking!