February has been an extra-fun month for us here at The Kitchn. We have totally enjoyed Home Hacks and creating all our how-to posts! But these posts don't end with February, of course. We'll have more how-to posts and recipes for you every week as we get going on the Kitchen Cure next month. Meanwhile, what's cooking this weekend? Are you trying something new?
We made French onion soup this week — so rich and good, yet so easy. Just right for a snowy winter evening.
Here's a look back at some more of our favorite posts and recipes from the past week.
• Maple syrup from the back yard - how local!
• Learn great knife skills — they will help you be more efficient in the kitchen.
• The best ways to clean stainless steel
• Look at this beautiful vegetable!
• An easy weekend recipe: Creamy, delicate cauliflower puree.
Have a great weekend! See you back here tomorrow for our top posts of the week, and Sunday for Dana's Weekend Meditation.
(Image: Faith Durand)