What's cooking this weekend? Are you staying in the kitchen this weekend? We are, since we are apparently in the path of a serious snowstorm. We're thinking about baking bread and cooking brunch. What about you? Have any of our how to tutorials this week inspired you to try something new this weekend?
The photo above is a sneak peek of some video and new tutorials we have coming your way next week! Meanwhile, here's a look back at some posts and recipes you may have missed from the past week at The Kitchn.
• Homemade cough drops for cold and flu season.
• Looking for Super Bowl recipes? Try these dips and spreads.
• Great ideas for cooking with kids: Toaster pancakes, and make a special drawer for your kids' kitchen stuff.
• Looking forward to Valentine's? How about red velvet cake or cupcakes?
• Did you get a chance to tell us about the recipes you want to make this month?
• Dramatic kitchen improvements - great inspiration!
• What is the best way to cook a chicken?
Have a great weekend everybody!
(Image: Faith Durand)