What's cooking this long holiday weekend? Do you have plans for your kitchen? Here's a look back at a few recipes from the past week, from roasted vegetables to lemon garlic chicken. We also have some thoughts on weekend activities and reading, with ideas for fundraising for Haiti, and fun ways to incorporate snow into your cooking.
• If you're interested in helping relief work in Haiti and getting your community mobilized too, why don't you hold a bake sale?
• Le Creuset goes purple!
• Some quick weekend kitchen improvement projects: Keep your incompetent cabinet doors closed with a cheap gizmo, and good ways to store your utensils.
• Phone home for cooking advice (and a nice chat) this weekend.
• Small space solutions: Rolling pantry shelves
• A discussion of concrete countertops: their pros and cons.
• Another weekend project: Plan your garden and order seeds.
• What are your most fun kitchen tools?
• A really beautiful grey kitchen.
Have a wonderful long weekend!
(Image: Faith Durand)