What’s Cooking This Weekend?
What’s cooking this weekend, folks? I confess I am not cooking much, as I am in the middle of a semi-spontaneous painting project in the kitchen. But I still have recipes on the brain; we had so many good ones this week! Here’s a look back at some of the week’s events and recipes, and do tell us what you’re cooking and eating too!
A few tidbits from the past week:
• Congratulations to Smitten Kitchen, winner of The Homies 2009 Home Cooking blog award!
• A tiny, perfectly-designed kitchen.
• What kind of kitchen are you?
• A glossary of pasta!
• An amazing last-minute budget feast for a crowd.
• Incredibly yummy butterscotch pudding.
Have a great weekend!