What’s Cooking This Weekend?
Hello and Happy New Year’s Day to you! It’s a new year, and the kitchen beckons. After all the treats and sweets of the holidays, not to mention the busy days, we’re feeling refreshed, relaxed, and ready to cook simply again. What are you cooking this weekend? We have Brussels sprouts on the brain (craving them something fierce!) and maybe a soup or two. Welcome back to The Kitchn, and tell us: what are you cooking this weekend?
If you’re browsing around for something to cook this weekend, why not check out one of our recipe roundups? Here’s a look at some of our collected favorite recipes from 2009.
• 30 Snacks & Starters, Appetizers & Nibbles from 2009
• From Slaw to Stew: 35 Soup and Salad Recipes from 2009
• 25 Favorite Quick and Easy Weeknight Meals
• 25 Recipes for Pasta, Noodles, and Dumplings
• 25 Vegetarian and Vegan Meals from 2009
• 25 Recipes for Meat, Poultry, & Seafood
• Try This At Home! DIY Recipes from 2009
• Bacon Fudge to Brownies: 20 Chocolate Treats from 2009
• 30 Cookies, Cakes, and Baked Treats from the Oven
• Warm Fruit and Sweet Ice Cream: 25 More Desserts
Happy New Year’s!
(Image: Faith Durand)