What’s Cooking This Weekend?
It’s the weekend, and the holidays are practically upon us. We’re thinking about plain, nourishing food, like a good pot of beans. What about you? Are you baking up a storm, or are you looking for respite from the coming flurry of sweets? Tell us here, and peruse a few links from the past week at The Kitchn.
• Smash hit for a party: Homemade pretzel bites.
• Beautiful breakfast photos, like the one above.
• Easier gingerbread houses.
• Ten ways to use a can of pumpkin.
• Got excess cocoa? Use it up.
• Tea-infused hot chocolate – such a great idea!
Have a lovely weekend, and don’t forget to tell us: What’s cooking in your kitchen this weekend?
(Image: Jennifer Rakowski)