What’s Cooking This Weekend?
Happy autumn weekend! The pressure of the holidays hasn’t quite descended yet, but the weather is crisp and cold, so this is the perfect time to make something a little special this weekend. Maybe a batch of pumpkin cinnamon rolls? What are you cooking this weekend?
Here are a few notes and recipes from The Kitchn’s past week.
• Which fruits and vegetables do you peel?
• What is hominy?
• Meaty dinners for fall evenings.
• How to store cheese to keep it fresh.
• An alternative to canned condensed soups.
• Great ways to beautify your kitchen.
(Image: Wes and Kayla from Wes, Kayla & Bacon’s Brookline Remix )