What's cooking this weekend? Do you have any fun weekend projects planned for Halloween — maybe something like this homemade candy corn? Or maybe you're making rich, hot fall food like beef stew and apple crumble. Here's a look back at some of the good eating and cooking from the past week at The Kitchn.
• Do you believe any of these kitchen myths?
• Do you have an altar in your kitchen?
• Little cookies with quince jam inside.
• A clever space-saving spice rack.
• Are you giving out healthy treats to trick-or-treaters?
• A kitchen with a ladder!
• A few more iPhone goodies for the home cook.
• A look back at this week's episode of Top Chef.
• How to adjust your oven's temperature gauge.
• A really great idea for extending your countertop a little.
• A lovely green and white kitchen in California.
• Great Halloween party appetizers.
Have a happy Halloween weekend!
(Image: Sarah Rae Trover)