What’s Cooking This Weekend? Weekend of October 3-4, 2009
What’s cooking this weekend, folks? Here’s last weekend’s breakfast: a prune plum clafoutis, a riff on a favorite recipe. You can’t beat a hot, gooey clafoutis with warm autumn fruit for breakfast on a cold morning! What are you planning on eating for breakfast tomorrow? Read on for some good recipes ideas from the past week at The Kitchn, and tell us: what’s cooking?
• What was your messiest kitchen accident?
• Where do you usually eat dinner?
• Take the Social Workout fall challenge with us!
• Tips from Alice Waters for a better frittata.
• Why beans make us, um, you know…
• An inspiring kitchen makeover.
• Bottling the first batch of homemade beer.
Have a great weekend, and see you back here this weekend for the most popular posts from the last week, plus Dana’s weekend meditation.
(Image: Faith Durand)