What’s Cooking This Weekend? Weekend of August 1-2, 2009
Goodness! It’s nearly August already. That means we’re entering the high season of summer bounty, and we can hardly wait to eat tomatoes and eggplants nearly every night of the week. What are you eating this weekend? Summer food? If you want a little extra inspiration, here’s a quick snapshot of the past week at The Kitchn — just in case you missed something! Recipes, kitchen design, and good ideas below. And do tell us: What are you cooking this weekend?
• A fascinating look at the food styling in Julie & Julia.
• What do you think of fizzy sweetened milk?
• A discussion of tilt-head vs. bowl-lift KitchenAid stand mixers.
• Have you ever eaten one of these?
• Our top ten most useful kitchen gadgets – what would yours be?
(Image: Faith Durand)