What’s Cooking This Weekend? Weekend of August , 2008
What’s cooking this weekend? We’re taking a break from ice cream (although we’ll have the results of a very interesting experiment to show you Monday) and focusing on lazy breakfasts and a good dinner with friends. What are you planning on eating this weekend? Here are a few posts from this week that may inspire…
Eat some of this!
• Braised pork shank – worth turning on the oven for.
• A perfect tomato sandwich – no cooking required.
• Something hot and spicy with a crisp glass of cold wine.
• Candied mint leaves – good for nibbling and not just garnishing.
• Ice cream, ice cream, and more ice cream – Check out all the contest entries. We’re overwhelmed by all the great recipes!
• Shell beans – So good fresh. If you’ve only eaten dried beans, now’s the time to try the good stuff.
• Tomato jam – Yum!
• Baked summer squash – Easy and healthy.
Have a great weekend, and see you Monday…