What’s Cooking This Weekend? Weekend of April 18-19, 2009
So, what’s cooking this weekend? Do you have big dinner plans this weekend? Or are you keeping it simple so you can focus on the first assignment of the Kitchen Cure? Has spring arrived where you are? Or do you still want to stay inside with a cup of tea and a hot muffin tomorrow morning? Here are a few ideas for good eating, cooking, and kitchen cleanup this weekend.
Here are just a few notes and ideas from The Kitchn’s past week.
• Good ideas for sweet, make-ahead breakfast casseroles.
• Have you seen spring ramps at the market yet?
• What would you like to change about your kitchen?
• If it’s still cold outside, how about a Chicago-style deep dish pizza?
• Tour an open, sunny chef’s kitchen, and watch him make a quintessential spring dish of pasta, peas, mint, and ramps.
Have a wonderful weekend, and don’t forget to stop by tomorrow morning for the Cure download we promised you.
(Top image: Peach and Spice Tea Muffins)