What’s Cooking This Weekend? Weekend of April 11-12, 2009
Happy weekend! It’s Easter, Passover, and spring all at once. What are you cooking? Surely you’re cooking something splendid this weekend! We have plans for spring asparagus, fresh boiled eggs, a leg of tender, succulent lamb rubbed with cracked spices, and a tangy lemon cake. What about you? What are you cooking? Here are a few ideas from The Kitchn to get you thinking.
• What’s mascarpone, anyway?
• A tour of a poet’s beautiful vintage kitchen.
• What’s your comfort food?
• Brunch idea! Monkey bread with dill butter and sea salt. Yum.
• Chicken in coconut milk with lemongrass.
• Five small but smart kitchens.
Thank you for reading, and thank you for all of your interesting, helpful, and wonderful comments this week. Have a great weekend!
Image: Czech houska bread for Easter a couple years ago. Recipe is here:
(Image: Faith Durand)