What’s Cooking This Weekend? Weekend of April 4-5, 2009
What’s cooking this weekend? Are you having spring weather yet? Picnicking in the park? Or are you still braising and simmering with classic winter comfort food? Either way, it’s a great weekend to be in the kitchen. Here are a few ideas for eating, drinking, and cooking from the last week.
Oh, and that plate of gorgeous sandwiches above is from Katin and Brandon’s Casual Kitchen tour. So delicious! Makes us want some asparagus right now.
• Bacon-wrapped potato bites. All right!
• Tips for keeping your kitchen shelves well-edited and pretty.
• 15 maybe-good-things from IKEA for the kitchen.
• A deliciously unique fruit cobbler.
• Look! DIY Girl Scout cookie recipes – buy a box and make a batch too.
• What kind of cuisine did you grow up with?
• Drinks of the week: double bock beer, herb-infused vodkas, wines for Passover and Easter, sweet ginger tea, and the difference between soy, rice, and almond milks.
Have a wonderful weekend!
(Image: Kayla Hicks for Apartment Therapy)