What's happening in your kitchen this weekend? Want to give us a peek? We're making fresh pasta tonight, and maybe one other special treat, too. We're cooking for family and friends, and looking back over some of the good eating and drinking this past week at The Kitchn.
• March is Meat/Un-Meat Month! We'll be looking at all the basics: how to cook a steak, how to cook a chicken... but we'll also be talking about the choice to eat meat, or not. We'll look at vegetarianism too, and hopefully have an interesting and productive discussion of some of all the issues involved in meat-eating (or not).
• The perfect piece of cookware.
• Lent is underway; is it affecting your food choices right now?
• Are there any ingredients that you hoard?
• Loofahs — not just for the bathroom.
• What's on your to-cook list? What was the last recipe you bookmarked?
Have a great weekend!
(Image: Living Etc.; Emily Ho)