What’s Cooking This Weekend?
Happy long weekend, folks! What are you cooking over this Labor Day weekend? What are you doing with all that extra kitchen time? I’m planning a family birthday cake and a brunch. (Thinking about this apple cinnamon yogurt cake for birthday brunch!) What about you? Are you indulging in late summer fruit and vegetables? Tell us all about it, and take a look at a few good posts from the past week too.
• Bite-sized snacks that are easy to prepare.
• A favorite product from Trader Joe’s.
• This marshmallow pie with fresh fruit is the yummiest-looking thing I’ve seen all week!
• Pink apples.
• Cheese in a can, made by students? Oh yes, and it’s delicious, says our Cheesemonger.
• Check out this new digital magazine about gluten-free cooking.
Happy weekend, and happy cooking!
(Image: Emma Christensen)