Happy weekend! What's cooking in your kitchen this weekend? Are you cooking up a storm today, getting ready for Hurricane Irene? Or are you far away from the east coast, enjoying late summer sunshine and fresh tomatoes? Take a peek at a few good posts that you may have missed from the past week, and tell us: What's cooking?
• Bid on a cooking day with Sara Kate! It's for a very good cause.
• Anne wrote a book about M.F.K. Fisher. Here's her San Francisco kitchen — you have to see her china cabinet!
• Ice cream sandwiches with a secret.
• How the crispy taco was invented.
• A delicious dinner party in the Catskills — in video.
• I almost burned the kitchen down when...
• Help this reader find the perfect granola bar recipe!
• Write a secret message on a banana!
• An ode to basil.
(Image: Leela Cyd Ross)