My weekend plans involve tomatoes, a fresh ball of mozzarella, and possibly some bread. But bread is optional, in this scenario. What about you? What are you eating and drinking? Take a peek at few posts from the past week and tell us: What's cooking this weekend in your kitchen?
• How do you run your potlucks? Strict sign-ups? Come with what you can? Our readers pitched themselves a lively discussion!
• Bacon, lettuce, tomato. BLT season is here.
• Dip fried food in salt instead of sauce — just try it!
• Take heart. Even famous food bloggers have messy kitchens.
• Is a fruit and vegetable juicer right for you?
• Build your own seltzer maker — what a fun project.
• Chocolate for breakfast — yes or no?
Happy weekend, and happy cooking!
(Image: Faith Durand)