What’s Cooking This Weekend?
Happy weekend! What’s happening in your kitchen this weekend? We’re craving strawberry shortcake, that’s for sure. What about you? Are you going away for the weekend, cooking in a sunny kitchen next to the beach? Are you in the city, enjoying the farmers’ markets? Tell us all about it, and tell us too: What’s cooking this weekend? (And pssst! don’t forget — TONIGHT is the last chance to enter our Small Cool Kitchens contest!)
A few good posts from the past week…
• Have you seen all of the Small Cool Kitchens entries so far?
• Something different for summer: Chilled tawny port.
• We love this idea: Put drawers under the cabinets.
• A great set of stacking, nesting pots and pans. Perfect for small spaces.
• Our Cheesemonger travels to Italy and reports back.
• The rhythm of an annual Kraut Day tradition.
(Image: Leela Cyd Ross)