It's the weekend! What's cooking? Are you grilling, cooking out, or staying in? Are you picnicking in the park, or at the beach? We hope that you have delicious things planned for the weekend (and that you're planning on entering our Small Cool Kitchens contest!). Tell us what's cooking this weekend, and take a peek at a few good posts from the past week.
• Small Cool Kitchens is rolling along, but we're afraid that lots of you are going to wait until the last minute to enter. Don't! We won't be able to fit in a flood of last-minute entries, so get 'em in now!
• Yes, this is from last week, but you'll want it this weekend too: 20 super-simple cocktails.
• Do you have any secret recipes?
• Deliciousness: Coconut-peach upside down cake.
• A few of our favorite products for small kitchens.
• Quick pickled roots, a guest post.
• Which herbs and spices do you use the most?
• Malts, fizzes, double-awfuls — what are they?
• Best vegan breakfasts — our readers weigh in.
• What are your favorite picnic snacks?
Happy weekend, and happy cooking!
(Image: Nora Maynard)