What’s Cooking This Weekend?
What’s cooking this weekend, everybody? Are you cooking up something nice for Father’s Day? Are you in the kitchen, or away on vacation? Are you enjoying the fresh fruit and vegetables of summertime? Tell us what’s cooking in your kitchen this weekend, and take a quick look back at a few posts from the past week that you may have missed.
• A glass of blackberry lemonade sounds really good right now.
• Avocado in scrambled eggs — very good idea.
• Salty strawberries? Yep! Tips for seasoning fruit.
• 5 meals that are baked in muffin tins.
• Go support this awesome small company on Kickstarter — they’re making cast iron pans.
(Image: Emma Christensen)