What’s Cooking This Weekend?
It’s nearly May, and the sunshine is bright! We are just finishing our month of 3 Square Meals (and Dessert); we covered breakfast, lunch, dinner and sweets. In May we’re going to focus on entertaining and dinner parties. Doesn’t this lovely weather make you want to throw a party? Yes, us too. Are you throwing one this weekend, perhaps? What’s the spring weather motivating you to cook? Tell us what’s cooking in your kitchen this weekend, and take a look at a few good posts from the past week.
• Lost inspiration for cooking? Check out our readers’ best tips for perking yourself back up.
• Love this deconstructed Key lime pie.
• A very weird use for strawberries.
• Want a perfect pie crust? Follow these five steps.
• A smaller, better beer-brewing kit for apartment-dwellers.
• Chocolate butter? Yes please!
Happy weekend, and happy cooking!
(Image: Emily Ho)