What’s Cooking This Weekend?
Spring is here, and it brings opportunity for picnic lunches outside in the sunshine. Are you taking a picnic to the park this weekend? What are you cooking up in your kitchen? Take a look at a few posts from the past week that you may have missed, and tell us: What are you cooking this weekend?
• What are the best no-refrigerate, no-reheat lunches? A few ideas from our readers.
• This reader wants to know how to make great sweet potato fries!
• Do you drink water (or anything else) with your meals?
• Strawberry-Nutella Pop-Tarts! They are actually so simple, too.
• Tip from Prune chef Gabrielle Hamilton: Fry your grilled cheese sandwich in mayonnaise.
• Portable Japanese rice balls — a simple lunch idea.
• Tips and advice on the best way to package meat for freezing.
• Looking for glass lunch containers that nest or stack well.
• We love and covet the blue cabinets in this jam-maker’s Los Angeles kitchen.
Happy weekend and happy cooking!
(Image: Faith Durand)