What’s Cooking This Weekend?
Happy Friday, everyone! What’s cooking in your kitchen this weekend? Are you enjoying spring produce yet? Or still making warm, cozy soups and stews? Tell us what’s cooking in your kitchen this weekend, and take a look at a few favorite posts from the past week — from great home remedies for a cold to pretty galley kitchens to delicious recipes with beans.
A few favorite posts from the past week.
• What the heck is “Philadephia cooking creme”?
• Fab new kitchenware from West Elm.
• Modern meets earthy in Jennifer and Jason’s Portland kitchen.
• Does this mystery tool belong in the kitchen?
• What are your favorite uses for apple peels?
• 56 readers answer the question: What was your mom’s home remedy for the common cold?
• A tour through MoMA’s fabulous design exhibition on the modern kitchen.
Happy weekend, and happy cooking!
(Image: Leela Cyd Ross)