What's cooking this weekend? We hope that you've acquired lots of new tips from Gluten-Free Week. Next week we're heading straight for everyone's favorite comfort food: Casseroles. I'm busy whipping up the winning reader recipes from our Healthy Casserole Recipe Contest — that's one of them pictured up above! (It was delicious. Come back Monday for the recipe.) So, on this wintry weekend, what's cooking in your kitchen?
A few posts from the past week that you may have missed.
• A beautiful mermaid-hued kitchen in California.
• An interview with tea expert Steven Smith, and a guide to making perfect cups of tea.
• Have you had any success with gluten-free pie crust?
• The Great Garlic Press Question.
• Top Chef Just Desserts winner Yigit Pura makes a luscious dessert and talks about his dream kitchen — all in one of our dream kitchens!
• What do you think about the Walmart pledge from earlier this week?
• How do you keep your kids entertained and out of your hair while you cook?
Happy weekend, and see you back here next week for all things casserole!
(Image: Faith Durand)