If you love West Elm almost as much as your betrothed, you might want to consider registering there. Especially because the design shop goes so far beyond furniture and decorations — it's got plenty of cute and useful stuff for your kitchen and dining room.
Here are 10 things you should register for. (Or at least the things we'd register for if we were doing it all over again!)
- Copper Flatware, from $39 for 5-piece set: Your mom might have registered for real silver, but right now, there's nothing trendier than copper and we don't see it going anywhere for quite some time.
- SMEG 4-Slice Toaster, $200: If you don't feel comfortable registering for a SMEG fridge (something you could do!), maybe this four-slice toaster will feel more appropriate?
- Fleischer and Wolf Seville Copper 2.8-Qt. Sauté Pan, $80: How nice would this copper sauté pan look hanging from a pot rack? Bonus: It's actually a good, reliable piece to have in your arsenal.
- Classic Café Dining Chair, $99: Get six couples to buy you one dining chair each and you'll have a full set to go around your table.
- Marble + Wood Cutting Board, $59: You're about to be a fancy married person, so you may as well have a fancy serving board to match.
- Textured Kitchen Canisters, from $24: While you hold your betrothed, these canisters can hold your flour, sugar, and other dry goods.
- Alta Crackle Glazed Dinnerware, from $25: On the fence about registering for formal dinnerware? This gray stoneware set can be dressed up for special occasions or dressed down for everyday use.
- Registry Kitchen Towels, $12 for three: As the name implies, you basically have to put these on your registry. The price includes personalization, so you'll get to see your new monogram in action.
- Stackable Ribbed Glassware, $16 for four: These tinted glasses will punch up all the dinner parties you're about to host with all your other recently married friends.
- Utility Mixing Bowl Set, $59: Mix things up (literally!) as a married couple with this three-piece stoneware set. You'll always know which bowl you've got in hand, thanks to the well-designed markings.
While you're registering: The 10 Things to Register for at Target