The 10 Things to Register for at Target
You know to go to Target when you need trash bags and adorable decorative baskets, but have you thought about registering for your wedding there? You should!
For starters, the site and the registry app are both incredibly easy to navigate. And Target sells all the brands you know and love (think: KitchenAid, Nespresso, Vitamix, to name a few), and the oh-so-cute in-house brand, Threshold, which has never made something we didn’t want. Plus, we’re guessing your friends and family are shopping there anyway, so this makes the gift-getting process a little easier for them.
Here are 10 things you should register for.
- Threshold 3-Quart Cast Iron Dutch Oven, $30: If you feel too bad asking your relatives to spend hundreds of dollars on a name-brand Dutch oven, this is a good, less expensive option.
- KitchenAid Ultra Power Plus 4.5 Qt Tilt-Head Stand Mixer, $300: This is one of your few chances to get other people to buy you a KitchenAid! Plus, Target has a group gift option, which allows people to chip in and contribute money toward one larger gift.
- Threshold 5-Piece Izon Flatware Set Gold, $20: You’re taking vows to have and to hold, right? So why not register for this shiny, geometric flatware set that you can have and hold every night?
- OXO 5-Piece Food Storage Canister Set, $50: Forget air-tight prenups —what you really need is this air-tight canister set to store your flour, pasta, grains, and more.
- Floral Ceramic Assorted Cereal Bowl Set, $25 for four: These mismatched stoneware bowls complement each other perfectly. Kinda makes us think of you and your soon-to-be spouse.
- Room Essentials Coupe 12-Piece Dinnerware Set Gray, $20: Looking for new dinnerware to eat off of as a married couple? Look no further than this cute gray stoneware set. It’s dishwasher-safe and durable, so it’ll last well past your 5th anniversary.
- Nespresso VertuoLine Coffee and Espresso Machine, $136: You guys might not stay up all night talking anymore, but you still need coffee just as much. This magical machine can make coffee and espresso without taking over your entire kitchen counter.
- Lodge 12-Inch Cast Iron Skillet, $20: This 12-inch cast iron skillet is sure to keep things (read: dinner) hot.
- Threshold Copper Moscow Mule Mug, $10 each: Just like your love, the popularity of these classic copper mugs doesn’t seem to be fading. Ask for a set and your home cocktail parties will always be a hit.
- Cuisinart Mini Prep Plus Food Processor, $40: This classic food processor makes quick work of chopping up veggies, so you have more time for, um, other stuff.