Ten reads that made us hungry, happy, or intrigued this week.
- A chef creates a fine dining experience for a cancer patient on a liquid diet. — Faith
- Marc Brazeau questions the food movement's anti-GMO stance. — Emma
- These bird illustrations made out of food or just gorgeous.— Ariel
- Ever had Roberta's pizza in Brooklyn? Now you can make it at home. — Cambria
- More Sriracha drama this week! Will it ever end? — Ariel
- No-kill caviar: let the fish live, still keep the treat. — Faith
- Surprise surprise: of all the diets real food wins. — Emma
- Walmart plans to undercut its organic food competitors by 25%.— Cambria
- Quinoa is kosher for Passover?! Now if only mom would approve. — Ariel
- Come with Mark Kurlansky inside the milk machine that is the modern dairy industry. — Emma
Kitchn supports our readers with carefully chosen product recommendations to improve life at home. You support us through our independently chosen links, many of which earn us a commission.