Washing dishes seems like a self-evident task: Suds-up, scrub, and rinse. But there are myriads of variations in people's dishwashing habits and technique! What do you think is the very best way to wash dishes? Do you soak silverware ahead of time? Do you use a loofah, or a sponge, or a dishcloth? Do you use a plastic scrubbie, or steel wool? Extra-hot water, or lukewarm? Tell us your tricks, tips, and best ways to wash up.
Here are a few past tips and discussions on washing up:
• Tip: Use a Loofah to Wash Dishes
• Wash Up In Style: Full Circle Home's Dishwashing Tools
• On Leaving the Dirty Dishes Until the Next Morning
• Winter Woes: Four Soothing Solutions for Dry Hands
• Survey: Sponge or Dishcloth?