What Is the Best Way To: Cook a Turkey?
Most cooks only cook a whole turkey once or twice a year. So it’s a kitchen task that fills them with dread; it’s so big! So unwieldy! So fraught with culinary terror! Well, the turkey shouldn’t be so scary, even though it is indeed very big. What is the very best way to cook a moist, tender turkey — on Thanksgiving, or any day of the year? Do you have a failproof method?
Here are a few more posts on cooking that big bird.
• Where Should I Buy My (Organic) Thanksgiving Turkey?
• How Are You Cooking Your Turkey?
• The Perfect Turkey: Do You Need to Baste?
• How to Check the Temperature on a Turkey
• How To Make Turkey Gravy for Thanksgiving