What Exactly Does an Expiration Date Mean?
In today’s food news, via our friends at Food News Journal: The Boston Globe looks at the question of expiration dates. Plus, TIME tackles the question of why Top Chef Masters is so depressing, and Grist shares an infographic to help you choose a sweetener.
Read on for more news of the day via Food News Journal.
• US tops obesity (and kindness!) poll – Daily Mail UK
• Survey: Kids lack exercise, healthful foods – USA Today
• Researchers again find problems with olive-oil purity – LAT
• Food Policy Think Tank Announces Nat’l Food Day – Serious Eats
• Glowing Blue Pork Found in China – Slashfood
• Eating apples every day really is good for you – LA Times
• What exactly does an expiration date mean? – Boston Globe
• How to Choose a Sweetener – Grist
• Why is ‘Top Chef Masters’ So Depressing? – – TIME
• Cheap wine ‘fools’ test drinkers – BBC News
(Image: Food News Journal)