What Can I Do With All These Very Hot Chili Peppers?
Q: I just received a small bag of chilis that a co-worker picked and wondered if anyone out there had any good recipe ideas. I love jalapeños but these go a bit beyond that! He gave me names and descriptions (below).
I am open to any ideas!
Sent by Amanda
Amanda’s Chil Peppers:
• Common Habanero -The orange ones. Very hot.
• Red Savina Habanero -The red one that look like mini bell peppers. Extremely hot, used to make pepper spray.
• Amazons – Yellow with a little blunter tip then the Fatalia. Very hot.
• Fatlia – Yellow with a pointier tip. Extremely hot.
• Naga Morich – Red with smooth wrinkly looking skin. One of the hottest in the world. Sometimes referred to as Ghost Chilis.
• Trinidad Scorpian – Red kind of bell shaped but comes to a slightly recessed point with slightly rough skin. Extremely hot.
• Limon – Small, yellow. Hot.
Editor: Amanda, wow! That’s quite a hot and lethal bunch of peppers. Readers, any ideas for Amanda’s sack of hot peppers?
(Image: Amanda via email)