Q: I went blueberry picking just yesterday and find myself in possession of about six pounds of beautiful blueberries. I would love to hear some recipe idea for using them all up, hopefully some that I can freeze and eat later as well.
Sent by Danielle
Editor: Readers, what are your most favorite blueberry recipes? Here are a few, mostly freezable, recipes from The Kitchn:
- Recipe: Blueberry Banana Cake with Cream Cheese Icing
- Recipe: Blueberry Breakfast Bar
- Recipe: Blueberry-Oat Quick Bread
- Breakfast Recipe: Blueberry Bran Muffins
- No-Bake Recipe: Blueberry Cheesecake Ice Cream Pie