If you're looking to redecorate any room in your house, it may interest you to know that West Elm's Cyber Monday sale includes up to 60 percent off furniture and rugs. If you're looking for more giftable type stuff, well, there are a few other sales worth checking out. Here are a few of the best Cyber Monday deals that we've spotted at West Elm.
- Gold Flatware Set, from $19 (regularly from $39): If you're ready to up your table game to a borderline royal level, you can save 50 percent on these gold flatware sets, which are available in three sizes ranging from five to 60 pieces. (If silver is more your style, those sets are 50 percent off too).
- Schmidt Brothers 7-Piece Knife Set, $208 (regularly $260): Save more than $50 on this high-carbon knife set, which includes six knives (and an Acacia-wood knife block) that every chef will appreciate, whether she's making a special weekend meal or shame-slicing a brick of Velveeta.
- GreenPan Nonstick Venice Pro Stainless Steel 10-Piece Cookware Set, $199 (regularly $399): Save $200 on this set of nonstick, dishwasher-safe pans and skillets (and their lids). This cookware was carefully designed by Belgian-based GreenPan, and its signature ceramic coating is designed to be a safe, healthy alternative to other nonstick coatings.
- Potter's Workshop Dinnerware Set, from $25 (regularly from $40): This cheerful hand-painted dinnerware from the Potter's Workshop collection is 50 percent off today, and includes sets of four mugs or bowls, salad plates, and dinner plates. There are three color families to choose from: light blue, yellow dots, or an always classic black and white.
- Fishs Eddy Vintage Dinnerware, from $4 (regularly from $8): We flat-out love the cute and quirky patterns on these pieces from NYC-based dinnerware shop Fishs Eddy. You can save 50 percent today on serving trays, bowls, mugs and — our personal favorite — this artistically minded cheese tray, perfect for your happy little bries.
- Everyday Mugs and Everyday Bowls, $10 for four (regularly $20): No one will judge you if you gift yourself a set of these earthenware mugs or bowls. Their subtle white speckled pattern will match the other dinnerware in your cabinets and the $2.50-per-bowl-or-mug-price-tag makes them even more appealing.
- Moscow Mule Mug, $12 (regularly $24): Your favorite amateur bartenders will love these traditional Moscow Mule mugs, which are available in either hammered or smooth copper finishes. And because they're 50 percent off, you'll be able to spring for a top-shelf bottle of vodka, too.
- Marble + Brass Cake Stand, $35 (regularly $39): This cake stand takes the, um, cake as the prettiest pedestal we've ever seen. Give one to a baker or a frequent cake buyer.
- Geo Mirrored Trays, $34 (regularly $69): The store's sale page says trays are 40 percent off, but this one is closer to 50 percent off. Get a tray for your favorite hostess and then maybe, just maybe, you won't have to help her clean up after her next party.
- Mini Pineapple Candle, $11 (regularly $14): This candle can be enjoyed as a ring holder or desk organizer long after the wick has burned out.
Are you buying anything from West Elm today? If so, what are you getting?