8 Ways to Upcycle Your Old Metal Spoons
Whether you decided to upgrade your silverware or you received a new set as a gift, you are faced with a couple options for your old spoons: you could sell them, donate them, hoard them, give them to your college-bound friends and family OR you could get crafty.
Spoons are a little easier to manipulate than forks (spiky prongs!) and a little more interesting and safer to play with than butter knives. Sure, these aren’t the easiest DIYs, but if you’re feeling bold and creative, then why not?
- Spoon Hangers – Hutch Studios
- Spoon Hook Rack – The Wood Grain Cottage: This would be great for hanging coats, pictures, etc.
- Spoon Curtain Tie Backs – My So Called Crafty Life: Super simple, elegant thing to do with a vintage spoon.
- Spoon Garden Markers – Practically Functional: You could also just paint the vegetable name on the spoon if you’re feeling lazy or don’t want to spend the extra money.
- Spoon Cuff Bracelet – Thistlewood Farms
I saw a decent amount of spoon light fixtures and chimes on Pinterest as well – but most of them were to buy versus DIY. Do you know any good tutorials that you’ve either seen or tried out? Let us know in the comments.