Here at Kitchn, we like to think that your plate is just as important as the food you're serving on it. You want the plate to look good so that your food looks good, right? (The people on Instagram tend to agree with us, too). While you can certainly spend a small fortune buying handmade pieces from potters in far-off remote workshops, you can also get some legit good deals on Wayfair — especially if you shop now during the site's Home Essentials sale.
The site is currently offering up to 70 percent off on a bunch of pieces for your home. Feeling inspired by all the great dinnerware, we decided to round up 10 super-cute (and super-on-sale!) options.
- Latitude Run Ingrassia 16-Piece Melamine Dinnerware Set, $45 (was $50): Anyone who enjoys dinner al fresco should own a set of melamine plates. They're reusable and sturdy enough to combat all the elements, but not as delicate as, say, your grandmother's china. This set looks very Anthro-like.
- Sango Tailor Granite 16-Piece Dinnerware Set, $48 (was $54): Made from clay, stoneware is known to evenly distribute and retain heat. It's pretty durable, too, so it'll last (good thing this set has a totally classic look!).
- Spode Christmas Tree 12-Piece Dinnerware Set, $86 (was $420): Get a head-start on your holiday decorating with this festive set.
- Marchesa by Lenox Painted Camellia 5-Piece Place Setting, $132 (was $180): Fashion brand Marchesa teamed up with Lenox to create this set that screams "flower power."
- Wayfair Basics 12-Piece Striped Porcelain Dinnerware Set, $25 (was $35): This set from Wayfair Basics is simple, but by no means boring. It reminds us of enamelware but it's porcelain.
- Wrought Studio Best Couple Marble 16-Piece Dinnerware Set, $38 (was $54): Who doesn't love marble? This set isn't made with the real stuff, but it'll make scarfing down leftovers feel like an elegant affair. As a bonus, these pieces are microwave- and dishwasher-safe.
- Mint Pantry Valia 16-Piece Dinnerware Set, $46 (was $120): Psst! This pretty ombré set is more than half off. Enough said!
- Sango Celestial 16-Piece Dinnerware Set, $74 (was $79): It's written in the stars: You need Sango's celestial style in your kitchen.
- Winston Porter Lovern Classic 16-Piece Dinnerware Set, $35 (was $44): Of course, you can never go wrong with a simple, white set.
- Fiesta 4-Piece Place Setting, $33 (was $56): If you want plain, but not too plain, this classic Fiesta set comes in 21 fun colors. Some are currently sold out, though.