Lots of stores have started throwing sales for the 4th of July. (Nothing says "happy birthday, America!" quite like discounted consumerism!) And while some are definitely more appealing than others, Wayfair has got to be, hands-down, the best sale we've seen so far.
Here's a sampling of what's on sale now through July 5 — plus some of our favorite finds.
Some of What's Included in Wayfair's 4th of July Sale
- Outdoor furniture: Up to 65 percent off
- Area rugs: From $50 each
- Kitchen and dining furniture: Up to 70 percent off
- Top kitchen brands (like Cuisinart!): Up to 70 percent off
- Storage & organizing supplies: Up to 65 percent off
- Lighting: Up to 65 percent off
- Major appliances: Up to 70 percent off
- Outdoor cooking (grills, smokers, etc.): Up to 50 percent off
Shop the sale at Wayfair.
Some of Our Favorite Wayfair Finds
Take a look at some of our top picks. The prices listed are all the super-discounted sale prices!
- Levy Outdoor Wood Picnic Bench, $120: A little bit industrial (with a metal base) and very rustic (thanks to a sandblasted acacia wood top), this bench is a chic step up from the usual picnic bench.
- Amhurst Multi-Colored Area Rug, $61: It's no secret that we're big fans of rugs in the kitchen. And we think this one would look particularly striking.
- Jumbo Joe 18-Inch Portable Charcoal Grill, $60: This little guy still has 240 square inches of cook space, which is good news if you don't have a lot of space or you plan on taking your grill on the road.
- 100-Light Globe String Lights, $85: If you go all summer without spending a single night outdoors under a string of lights, you're doing summer wrong. This strand is 100 feet and will probably reach from your patio to your driveway and back again.
- 10.5-Inch Lodge Grill Pan, $29: You'll use this on your grill all summer long — and then in and on the oven during the colder months.
- Glasslock 10 Container Food Storage Set, $38: These are some of our favorite glass food storage containers. They're clear, stain-proof, and nest together for stacking in the fridge or cabinet.
- GE 30-Inch Slide-In Electric Range, $917: If you're looking to upgrade your appliances this summer, you might want to do it while Wayfair has them on sale. This one is usually $1,399.
- Alyssa Dining Chair, $200 for four: These ubiquitous dining chairs are all over and usually way more expensive. At just $50 each, these — which happen to be available in a bunch of colors — are a total steal.
- Wayfair Basics 12-Piece White Wine & Red Wine Glass Set, $50: Upgrade your old wine glasses or replace broken ones with this massive set. Do the math and each glass is just around $4.
- Sunny Isles Brazilian Eucalyptus 3-Piece Bistro Set, $177: Can you picture a more perfect place to have your morning coffee before work? Set this up on your balcony and Mondays might feel more like Thursdays. We said might.
What are you eyeing from the sale? Tell us in the comments below!