Watch This 90 Year Old Woman Eat Bacon for the First Time; This Rug Looks Just Like an Avocado
- A new documentary “Bacon & God’s Wrath” follows 90-year old woman, Razie, and her foray into eating bacon for the first time. She grew up Jewish and talks extensively about her religious upbringing in the documentary and how she became atheist (hint: it has to do with the internet).
- Surfacewerks, a store on Etsy, creates the most gorgeous rugs and coasters that look just like ordinary food. There’s one that looks like an avocado (above), an egg, toast, and bacon. I sense a breakfast theme here.
- There’s been an uprising of alcoholic sparkling water in 2016, and now MillerCoors is debuting a sparkling hard iced tea called Easy Tea Co. The drink is 5% ABV and will have a “crisp citrus flavor.”
- For the first time in three years, McDonalds will feature a Pumpkin Spice Latte on their menu this fall. In true McDonalds’ fashion, it will be called the “McCafe Pumpkin Spice Latte.” It will be available starting August 31st, a whole week ahead of when Starbucks released their PSL last year.
- London café Milk Town has created a new Instagram sensation — cotton candy ice cream cones. It’s an easy concept to understand: Cotton candy is wrapped around the ice cream cone of your choosing, so the ice cream looks like it’s floating.
Published: Aug 11, 2016