Warm Up the Table: 8 Beautiful Votive Candleholders
Candles. Cheaper than flowers, reusable, and easy to light for a weeknight meal, whether or not you’re trying to impress your dining companions. We love flowers, too, but it’s getting to be slim pickins at the market these days, and there’s something about votive candles that makes dinner a much cozier affair, especially when the weather turns cool.
Some of these are super inexpensive, others are a bit of a splurge. But we think any of them would make a dinner party a bit more special.
• 1. Mason Jar Votive Lantern, $28 from Etsy seller Pigeon Toe Ceramics. This is a porcelain cast of a traditional mason jar, which feels a little summery but it was too cool not to show.
• 2. Glassybaby votive holders, $40 each. This is just one page of many—there are TONS of colors of these pudgy little candleholders. A little pricey, but gorgeous.
• 3. Suki Candleholder, $4.95 from Crate & Barrel. Inexpensive, and we imagine a pretty, flickering light reflecting off of the gold.
• 4. Roost Alchemy Votive in Antique Copper, $13 at Velocity Art and Design. Like a little copper nest for your candles…
• 5. Orange Wire Votive Holders, $4.98 for two at Target. Same look of the wire, which seems perfect for a casual setting, but cheaper!
• 6. Bone Votive, $40 from Etsy seller Sara Paloma. We love everything this artist makes, so go check out her shop. The ruffled brown edges of these votive holders are so pretty.
• 7. Wood Leaf Tealight Holder, $39.99 from Cost Plus World Market. Great as a centerpiece on a long table, and the wood is so Fall-ish.
• 8. Wine Cellar Tealight, $8 at Anthropologie. Looks like an antique but isn’t priced like one. These come in five colors.