Want to Keep Your Fridge Organized? Buy One with a Glass Door
No matter how many times I clean it out and organize it, my fridge is always a mess. I have a tendency to shove things to the back of the fridge, where I forget about them for weeks, until it’s time to clean things out again.
And don’t get me started on how many random condiments are stashed in the door — it’s borderline embarrassing. If I owned my apartment, one solution I’d be considering is replacing the refrigerator with one that has a glass door. If the mess is on display, I’m much more likely to keep it tidy.
Of course, the other benefit of a refrigerator with a glass door — even just on one side — is that you can easily see what you have inside without having to open the door. I remember as a kid (as I’m sure many of you do) being told to stop standing in front of the fridge and letting all the cold air out.
- Double Door via Heather Bullard Lifestyle
- Rustic Kitchen via House Beautiful
- Glass Door and Freezer Drawer via For the Love of a House
- French Door via Lonny
- Glass Top with Two Drawers via The Art of Doing Stuff
- Double Wide via Rice Residential Design
- Commercial Fridge via Cornerstone Architects
- Beverage Fridge via Jules Art of Living
After looking at these examples, would you consider buying a glass-door fridge the next time you upgrade?