Our 10 Favorite Kitchen Towel Hooks for $20 or Less
Get your kitchen towels off those grubby appliance handles! A hook is the most hygienic way to keep your kitchen towels handy, and most can be installed in a matter of minutes, or even seconds. Plus, there are so many good-looking options out there that you can easily find a hook that will either punch up your space or blend seamlessly into your decor, as if it’s always been there. Consider attaching a hook or three to the side of a cabinet, along your backsplash, or straight onto the wall in a handy spot near the sink.
Here are our 10 favorite hooks under $20.
- Eric Trine Bent Metal Wall Hooks, $18 each at West Elm: Available in five au-courant colors, this low-profile, powder-coated steel hook can either blend right into your decor, or be a fun, colorful accent. It’s only an inch deep, so it’s great for mounting in a tight space or high-traffic area.
- BROGRUND Hooks, $4 for two at IKEA: In classic stainless steel with invisible hardware, these will blend right in with your existing appliances to create storage without too big a style statement on their own. And they’re a step above adhesive hooks, at the same price point.
- Command Wire Hooks Value Pack, $6.50 for nine: That said, there’s nothing wrong with adhesive hooks! These can be removed and reused and each one can hold up to half a pound (think: small kitchen utensils too!).
- Fishing Hook, $18 at Anthropologie: Inspired by, you guessed it, a fishing hook, this one looks both delicate and tough, and can work in more than just a nautical scheme.
- Seed Hook, $9.50 for three at Good Thing: This might be the chicest plastic hook out there. In five soothing tones, this minimalist hook is an elevated take on a removable hook.
- Monogram Letter Hooks, $4 each at World Market: Get one hook with the first letter of your last name or get a few and spell out something playful like “eat” or “cake.”
- Leaning Edge Matte Black Wall Hook, $9 at CB2: This hook will fit in right next to your open shelving with its clean lines and bright brass accents. Simple and elegant.
- InterDesign Large Bronze York Self-Adhesive Hook, from $4 at The Container Store: If you want a towel hook, but don’t want to drill, these hooks could be your solution: They look like oiled bronze but are actually plastic, and you can stick one just about anywhere for instant storage.
- Flip 3 Hook White, $20 at Umbra: These hooks nest into the rack when not in use, making it a great option to mount along the side of a cabinet.
- YAMAZAKI home Tosca Magnet Hook, $17: In case you still want to use your fridge for towel-holding, stick this up on the door (or side of the fridge) and free up the doors’ handles.