Vote Now! Best Classic Pie from the Best Pie Bakeoff 2008
Today we’re voting on the Classic pies. Apple, pumpkin, pecan. Which is your favorite incarnation of a classic recipe? There are 13 entries in this category and we need your help to judge them (all in good fun, of course – every one of these looks amazing.) Click through to see a gallery of all the pies and to make your vote count!
Voting has closed! Click through to see the winner!
Voting will be open until 12:00 noon EST tomorrow, November 21. Links to the pie recipes are below, if you want to review.
The Classic Pies
- Entry #1: Caramel Apple Crumb Pie
- Entry #3: Martha’s Apple Pie
- Entry #4: Pumpkin Pie Tarts with Dark Chocolate Frosting
- Entry #6: Classic Apple Pie with Pâte Brisée Crust
- Entry #11: Sugar and Spice Pumpkin Pie
- Entry #13: Pumpkin Pie Cups
- Entry #16: Banana Cream Pie
- Entry #17: Apple Ginger Pie Bars
- Entry #19: Candy Apple Pie
- Entry #25: Jack-O-Lantern Tartlets
- Entry #27: Edith’s Sweet Potato Pie
- Entry #28: Pecan and Date Pie
- Entry #29: Pumpkin Pie