Whether you're shopping for a budding enthusiast or a savvy connoisseur, membership in a monthly wine club is a great last minute gift you can order online without having to worry about delivery deadlines.
• Italian Wine Merchants offers three very comprehensive clubs for the Italian wine lover. (from $360 for 3 bottles per month for 3 months)
• Le Dû's Wines also offer three different levels of participation and their entry level is very affordable, plus Jean Luc Le Dû is well connected and offers many wines that are not available elsewhere. (from $60/month for 3 bottles)
• One of the best values around is PJ Wine's "Wine of the Month Club." Reviewing their past selections, it is clear that they are offer very good value brands that would be great for someone just beginning to appreciate wine. ($24.99/month for 2 bottles)
• Wine.com offers a great selection of creative clubs from "vineyard seasons" to "big bold reds". (from $19.99/month for 2 bottles)
• Finally K&L Wine Merchants located in California has one of the best wine clubs in the country. The owners of K&L are friends with some of the greatest winemakers in the world and often have wine exclusively made for their wine club members. Unfortunately shipping charges do apply outside of California. (from $17.95/month for 2 bottles)