Vietnamese Shrimp And Quinoa Salad
Every week we bring you our favorite posts from our friends at Serious Eats. This week: A lively, bright shrimp and quinoa salad with Vietnamese flavors, plus a peanut butter smoothie, 9 fresh fruit desserts, and an examination of smelt.
• Vietnamese Shrimp And Quinoa Salad – Fish sauce, red pepper, and lime juice make for a piquant dressing.
• Drinking a Peanut Butter Smoothie Instead of an Energy Drink – A filling breakfast to get you through the day.
• 9 Light and Delicious Ways to Eat Fruit For Dessert – Dessert and diet can go hand in hand.
• Cookie Monster: Pecan Butterballs – A petite and crumbly treat.
• The Nasty Bits: More Smelt – A little fish you eat all in one bite.
Previous Good Eats: Toasty & Tasty Tomato Apple Soup
(Image: Jennifer Segal/Serious Eats)