Vegan Ice Cream and Peanut Butter and Fruit “Sushi” This Time Last Year
What were we talking about this time last year? Well, there were still lots of ice cream recipes rolling out, including a pink lemonade ice cream and a mango chili flavor too! We had tips on the best ways to store potatoes, a sweet kitchen spotlight from Paris, and peanut butter and fruit sushi for school lunchboxes.
• Peanut butter and fruit sushi for back to school…
• More ice cream from the Best Lick! contest: Vegan vanilla ice cream, Key Lime Dream, creamy espresso crunch, mango chili, coconut and Thai basil, Ovaltine chocolate chunk, blueberry coffee cake “cone”, Grand Marnier apricot, blueberry basil, pink lemonade, peach goat cheese, and no-churn lychee and raspberry.
• A simple heirloom tomato salad with oranges and basil!
• Creamery tour at a farm in Boston.
• Icebox cakes! Old-school dessert goodness.
• How to keep your knife sharp.
• How popcorn pops (the food science behind it)…
• What to do with not-great apples.
Previous Year Ago Lookback: Mango Lassi Frozen Yogurt and the Perfect Tomato Sandwich